Our staff knows just where to go!
Getting off the beaten path and discovering hidden gems is one of the wonders of travel. But how do you find those special places? Ask a local. Vero Beach Hotel & Spa helps you make the most of your Vero Beach stay by sharing our staff's favorite picks and insider tips.
We asked our intrepid staff: If you had only two days in Vero Beach, what would you do? Take a peek, have some fun and Live Like a Local.
Chef Brad Willits - Local on and off for 29 years
Thomas Puskar - Local for 6 years
• One of the staples here in Vero Beach that has been open for more than Thirty Years has to be Bobby’s Restaurant and Lounge. This "Cheers" atmosphere type Bar has LA Dodgers Memorabilia on the walls and is a place not only for Tourists, but Locals as well.
• Brewgrrs has over 51 Beers on Tap to choose from alongside their "Food & Beer" Pairing Menu.
Nick Tzimenatos - Local for 34 years
• The Jungle Club is the area's only complete health and fitness facility with state-of-the-art Cybex resistance and Star Trac cardiovascular machines along with the largest selection of free weights.
• Woody’s Rentals Specialize in Beach Rentals - Kayaks, Canopies, Bikes, Surfboards, Boogie Boards, Skimboards, Rafts, Beach Toys and Games.
Genevieve Introcaso - Local for 3 years
Group Sales Manager
• The Laughing Dog Gallery features some of the finest artists throughout America. You can find all sorts of unique sculptures, paintings and furniture in this one of a kind store.
• Crickets- the best place to find all the new trends in women’s fashion including designer shoes, handbags, and accessories.
Krista Sorrentino - Local for 2 years
• Join Capt. Bruce on his 40 foot luxury catamaran. It holds up to 6 people and the prices vary from $350.00 to $800.00 total. He provides water and soda and you can bring food, beer, wine, etc...
• Take the family on a guided kayak tour through the mangroves, Pelican Island and Indian River Lagoon. $45.00 pp and the tours are 2 hours long.
One of a Kind
Stephen Goddard - Local for 25 years
• Riverside Theater and Park is a main attraction in town. Great line up of performances that would is perfect for all ages, alongside a wonderful park to enjoy a picnic, boating, tennis, & fitness trail.
• The City of Vero Beach - Facilities and services include free bus service to town, WIFI, bicycle and vehicle parking, restrooms, showers, and a park with picnic shelters and barbecues.