A wild place of natural beauty
You don’t have to be a horticulture enthusiast to appreciate McKee Botanical Garden. With a storied history of near-development, rescue and restoration, these 18 acres of natural landscape is a wonderland to behold. Stroll through a grove of majestic palms, past waterfalls and tranquil streams dotted with colorful water lilies.
The McKee Botanical Garden is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and has been endorsed by The Garden Conservancy as a project of National Significance. We couldn’t agree more.
McKee Botanical Garden features:
- More than 10,000 native and tropical plants
- One of Florida’s largest and most celebrated collections of water lilies
- Several restored architectural treasures
- A variety of cultural and educational programs
- Lunch is available in the cafe Tuesday-Sunday, November-May